Soda is 99% baking flour with a few additives to radiate. Soda originated in America. Soda blasting is seen by many people as the follow-up to conventional blasting because no damage is realized. This is the case for some applications, but not for all applications.
Soda is a very soft blasting medium, which means that any blasted surface is not damaged. Below are some examples where Soda is a good solution.
- Removing paint from steel without any impact / damage to the steel
- Remove graffiti from glass
- Cleaning fat in industrial kitchens
- Cleaning long-term pollution in public sanitary facilities
- Many applications in the production / food industry such as cleaning molds etc.